Your feedback is valuable in helping us create a world class cycling experience in Nelson/Tasman.
The following surveys are run as part of the Great New Zealand Cycle Trail. Please take the time to fill in these surveys and let us know what you think.
Summer Survey Prizes Galore
Fill in the survey before 31 March 2022 and three lucky winners will receive one of the following prize packages with a total value more than $1,500.
GREAT TASTES PRIZE PACK
- Enjoy food at Mapua or pick up supplies for later from Smokehouse ($35 voucher).
- Receive some goodies from Pics Peanut Butter ($50 product).
- A Gravity voucher that can be used for bike hire, a service, in-store product or put towards some coaching ($100 voucher).
- Enjoy lunch at the beautiful Jellyfish Restaurant and Bar on the Mapua wharf ($50 voucher).
- Take a day cruise (or walk and cruise) with Wilsons Abel Tasman (voucher for a trip for x2 adults $170).
SPARKING COASTLINES PRIZE PACK
- Collect two bikes from Kiwi Journeys in either Nelson or Mapua and cycle the beautiful Great Taste Trail for two days. Enjoy coastal pathways and board walks and then catch the Ferry for the seaside village of Mapua or go further for more spectacular scenery. (approx. $400 value).
- Follow the Great Taste Trail through Tasman and Motueka then to Kaiteriteri. Thanks to NRDA support, relax and unwind at Kimi ora Eco Resort where you and a friend will the spend the night and have a delicious breakfast the next morning (approx $250 value).
RURAL TASMAN PRIZE PACK
- Collect two E-bikes or 24 speed comfort bikes from The Gentle Cycling Company in Stoke and spend two days exploring The Great Taste Trail. Cruise past hop vines, vineyards and rural scenes before arriving at the small towns of Brightwater and Wakefield (approx. $400 value).
- Enjoy afternoon tea at Café Rhubarbe in Wakefield ($30 voucher).
- Spend the night at Totara Rest, a B&B homestay in Wakefield (approx. $100 value).
Prizes will be drawn 31 January, 28 February and 31 March 2022 and the winners will be contacted by email and announced on our Facebook pages.