The Nelson Tasman Cycle Trails Trust Official Partner Programme. A cycle industry promotional and marketing collaboration for Tasman's Great Taste Trail and Nelson's Dun Mountain Trail.
Benefits of becoming an Official Partner:-
- Support the future development and maintenance of cycle trails
- Free listing on the New Zealand Cycle Trail site nzcycletrail.com
- Use of the national Nga Haerenga and Heart of Biking logos
- Option to advertise for free on community signboards
- Free listing on the Heart of Biking website www.heartofbiking.org.nz
- Regula updates on cycle trail developments
- Invitations to all Trust public meetings and openings
- Option to increase exposure on Heart of Biking website with OP of the week
- Stickers for your business to display to let people know you are supporting the Trail
How much will it cost?
The cost for basic membership is $295 + GST per year (=$5.67 per week). If you commit to three years, the cost drops to $200 + GST after the 3rd year.
100% of membership fees contribute to construction, administration, marketing and promotion of the trails.
If you are interesting in becoming an Official Partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.