The Trust is very grateful for the ongoing support of its Official Partners. We would encourage everyone to "shop local" and help support Nelson Tasman businesses who are getting back up and running following lockdown. Here is a list of our OP's who are open for business in Level 3 and their contact details;
CYCLE HIRE/ SERVICES
NELSON CYCLE HIRE
- open for business and can hire bikes whilst maintaining the social distance requirements but main focus will be on complimentary delivery of bikes to customers https://nelsoncyclehire.co.nz/
KIWI JOURNEYS NELSON/MAPUA
- bike hire and servicing under level 3, online bookings only. Will deliver and pick up free of charge http://www.kiwijourneys.co.nz/
DESTINATION TASMAN MOTUEKA
- can still transport two people at a time plus bikes if required. They are also offering their services for any shopping, takeaways and other deliveries http://www.destinationtasman.co.nz/
NELSON CAR STORAGE
- still operating for anyone who would like their car safely stored while they cycle the Great Taste Trail https://www.storagenelson.co.nz/
- open from Tuesday the 28th of April for contactless cycle repairs and maintenance, will be providing drop-off and pick-up options for bicycles. Also still offering contactless sales of selected P&A - either via click and collect or sent straight to your door. Check out essentials in this link https://www.myride.co.nz/essentials
VILLAGE CYCLES RICHMOND
- ready to roll on Tuesday 28 April for contactless sales and service. The shop’s open 8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Friday for pre-orders, pickups and bike drop offs. Book a bike service online and pre-order bikes and equipment by phone, email, web or social media. Talk to them face-to-face via video link on messenger, whatsapp or FaceTime. Their team will talk you through contactless pickup and drop-off to help keep everyone safe. They’ll even have a contactless local drop-off service available https://www.facebook.com/villagecyclesnz
- open for online sales and service. Priority #1 is keeping everyone safe. So, go to the website gravitynelson.co.nz, click on the BOOK NOW button, and schedule a bike service in advance, they can schedule a suitable "contactless" method for you to drop your bike off, or for them to collect it from you. If you want to buy something, the shop is NOT yet open for people to casually rock up. Instead, browse the online store (not all stock is online yet) or phone/email/text/chat to them about "contactless" delivery or click-and-collect for anything you need https://www.facebook.com/GravityNelson/
- open from 28th of April for servicing and sales of bikes, parts and accessories. Shop online to order any bikes or bike accessories. You can’t visit the workshop but they have set up outside for anybody to view the Hybrid Bike range. Please let them know by phone or email before coming so they can have everything ready for you. email@example.com or phone 0275443213. Also offering a contactless pickup & delivery service for new bikes by arrangement and they have some special deals to celebrate our opening again. The Shop hours at Level 3 are; Monday to Friday from 1pm to 5.30pm, Sat from 9am to 2pm.
CAFES AND BREWERIES
TOAD HALL MOTUEKA
- from 8am Wednesday 229th April, Toad Hall is open for takeaways, the menu is on the website ready for online orders & payment https://www.toadhallmotueka.co.nz/ You can also phone through orders on (03)5286456. Please collect from the new Level 3 safety point. Your order will be ready at the agreed pick up time with your name on it. For those requiring payment, there will be a mobile contactless Eftpos on the table.
CAFÉ RHUBARBE WAKEFIELD
- doing takeaway coffee and limited food menus. All details on their FB page https://www.facebook.com/pizzacafe1/
HQ CAFÉ BRIGHTWATER
- Hot drinks and more available from HQ cafe from 28 April 8am until 3pm. Please phone your order through to them 03 542 3850. Sorry, no byo cups at alert level 3. Assorted slices, scones and muffins will be available while stocks last. Flavours will be posted daily https://www.facebook.com/HeadquartersCafeBar/
HOP FEDERATION RIWAKA
- open for business but only online at level 3. People can jump to https://www.hopfederation.co.nz/shop and use the code Take15 to get a 15% discount at this time. At level two will be able to open the doors to our tasting room again.
THE GATES ACCOMMODATION MAPUA
- would be delighted to host guests at their accommodations during level 3 and beyond. Currently, they have Kissing Gate glamping available (profiled by TripAdvisor in the WORLD’S top 14 most awesome glamping sites). It is suitable over winter. Their other 3 accommodations (Corru Gate, Copper Gate and the Paris Suite) are booked by Level 3 stayers. They are an essential business according to MBIE. Feel free to contact them with any questions you might have. The Gates .
PALMS HOTEL NELSON
- Open at Level 3 https://palmsnelson.co.nz/
MAPUA 41 SOUTH
- is offering 1/2 price*, self-contained accommodation for bookings of two weeks or more until September. The Blue Studio is available from mid-May and the Orange Apartment is available from the end of June (view pictures at mapua41south.com ). They can ensure contactless check-in and exit, as well as thorough cleaning prior to check-in.
* conditions apply please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
MOTUEKA TOP 10 HOLIDAY PARK MOTUEKA
- providing self-contained accommodation for essential businesses needing to be away for work and emergency housing https://www.motuekatop10.co.nz/
MAPUA LEISURE PARK
- open as an essential business for people staying for the duration of the lockdown level 4 and 3 or for essential workers who need accommodation. They have sites available for self-contained vans with toilets/showers and self-contained accommodation only. The kitchen and laundry facilities are open with stringent cleaning regimes. The office is open from 10:30 am to 5 pm Monday to Saturday – closed Sundays during level 4 and 3 lockdown.Go to their website.
KAITERITERI RECREATION RESERVE
- part of MTB park open https://bikekaiteriteri.co.nz/
- Kaiteri Store open
- Gone Burgers; coffee and takeaways available https://goneburgers.mobi2go.com/
GREAT RIDES APP
- the app is working as per normal with new sections of trail added recently greatridesapp.com