- Locally owned & operated by Mike & Jo.
- Community focused - supporting local cyclists, schools, fairs, events and cycling teams as well as organising social rides
- Our friendly, knowledge & honest team are all cyclists - we understand Right Bike, Right Fit, Right Price
- Quality Brands - Avanti, Scott, ABD, Raleigh, Pearl Izumi, Pro, Volta + more
- Professional computer and manual Bike Fit system
- Fully equipped Workshop for bike repairs & serving
- Specialist Suspension services
- Parking at the front & rear of our building
- Open 7 days
With some recent changes to the ownership of Trail Journeys Nelson, we are pleased to advise that the company has re-branded to Kiwi Journeys and has returned to family run, Nelson-based ownership and is now 100% New Zealand owned. Kiwi Journeys offer a premium service for bike hire, independent packages, supported guided tours and transport associated with Tasman's Great Taste Trail. With three convenient rental locations, Nelson (beside the I-site), Mapua Wharf & Kaiteriteri we offer day and multi day adventures you will remember forever. From specifically designed hybrid comfort bikes to mountain bikes and high end E bikes. Our full range of rental equipment is ideal for the whole family.
- Itinerary planning & booking service
- Independent & and guided tours
- Luggage transfers
- Accommodation & activity bookings
- On Trail support
- One way hires
- Mapua Ferry service.
Torpedo7 is New Zealands leading outdoor gear store. Find the best bike, snow, water and outdoor gear at NZ's best prices. We have a full bike workshop and a team of dedicated staff here to help.
Established in 1987, Village Cycles is a business built on a genuine passion for cycling - from youngsters on their first bike through to top competitive cyclists. We have an extensive range of top brands for all ages and capabilities and pride ourselves on our knowledge and the services we offer.
Located on Queen Street, near the main traffic lights and less than 500m from the Cycle Trail, you will find Village cycles with its rustic exterior. There is plenty of parking both at the front and rear of the shop.
Village cycles has strong ties to the local cycling community and is the assembly place for a number of bunch rides. There is always a buzz about the place with people coming and going and stuff going on.
We are open 6 days a wekk so come on in and have a look around!