- Locally owned & operated by Mike & Jo.
- Community focused - supporting local cyclists, schools, fairs, events and cycling teams as well as organising social rides
- Our friendly, knowledge & honest team are all cyclists - we understand Right Bike, Right Fit, Right Price
- Quality Brands - Avanti, Scott, ABD, Raleigh, Pearl Izumi, Pro, Volta + more
- Professional computer and manual Bike Fit system
- Fully equipped Workshop for bike repairs & serving
- Specialist Suspension services
- Parking at the front & rear of our building
- Open 7 days
Torpedo7 is New Zealands leading outdoor gear store. Find the best bike, snow, water and outdoor gear at NZ's best prices. We have a full bike workshop and a team of dedicated staff here to help.
Trail Journeys have been operating a cycle tour, bike hire and itinerary planning company on the Otago Central Rail trail since its inception back in the year 2000.
We now offer the same quality services in Nelson on ‘Tasman's Great Taste Trail’. With three convenient rental locations, Nelson (beside the I-site), Mapua Wharf and Kaiteriteri we offer day and multi day adventures you will remember forever. From specifically designed hybrid comfort bikes to mountain bikes and high end E bikes by Bosch. Our full range of rental equipment is deal for the whole family. Specialising in:-
- Free Itinerary planning and booking service
- Independent and guided tours
- Luggage transfers
- Accommodation and activity bookings
- On trail support
- Bike pickup and drop off
- Mapua Ferry service
Established in 1987, Village Cycles is a business built on a genuine passion for cycling - from youngsters on their first bike through to top competitive cyclists. We have an extensive range of top brands for all ages and capabilities and pride ourselves on our knowledge and the services we offer.
Located on Queen Street, near the main traffic lights and less than 500m from the Cycle Trail, you will find Village cycles with its rustic exterior. There is plenty of parking both at the front and rear of the shop.
Village cycles has strong ties to the local cycling community and is the assembly place for a number of bunch rides. There is always a buzz about the place with people coming and going and stuff going on.
We are open 6 days a wekk so come on in and have a look around!