NTCTT Strategic Plan
Vision: The Heart of Biking
The Nelson-Tasman region is a premier destination for domestic and international visitors drawn by a range of world class cycle trails and associated attractions and facilities, and has a high quality commuter and recreation cycle trail network for the local population.
- To establish, promote and maintain designated cycle assets in the Nelson-Tasman region.
- To educate and to foster appreciation of the advantages of cycle assets.
- To promote the use of cycle assets for recreation, tourism, health, scenic, economic and education purposes.
- To work co-operatively with others involved in the provision and preservation of cycle assets.
- To maintain the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and safety.
Read the full strategic plan here.